List of active policies
|Honor Code||Site policy||All users|
|Terms And Conditions||Site policy||All users|
|Cookie Statement||Other policy||All users|
Our privacy practices are designed to provide a high level of protection
for your personal data. If you want to continue you need accept this
SummaryHonesty is important for us. Your commitment to honesty and proper behavior shows respect for your own work and the work of others. Please accept and follow the Honor Code.
- Register using real First Name and Last Name.
- Register only one account.
- Provide only your own answers on quizzes and assessments.
- Do not copy content from other sources.
- Do not share tasks or solutions.
- Do not engage any activities that may dishonestly affect result of you or other people.
- Register using real First Name and Last Name. You shouldn't use any fake names or aliases in your account, only real name according to your passport. After registration open profile and double check your name. Users with fake names will be banned.
- Register for only one account. Your account is linked to your email address. If you register on our site with more than one email address, you are registering for more than one account.
- Your answers to homework, quizzes, and exams must be your own work (except for assignments that explicitly permit collaboration).
- You may not share your solutions to homework, quizzes, or exams with anyone else unless explicitly permitted by the instructor. This includes anything written by you, as well as any official solutions provided by the course staff.
- You may not engage in any other activities that will dishonestly improve your results or dishonestly improve or damage the results of others.
- Plagiarism is when you copy words, ideas, or any other materials from another source without giving credit. Plagiarism is unacceptable and is a serious violation of Honor Code.
Important: violation of any of above items will cause us to ban your account and remove you from any courses you have as well as ability to apply in future.
Please read and agree these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website.